Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not a Y.J. parent . My daughter never played for Y.J. and has already committed to a D1 school. To the parent calling everyone a weasel, all I have to say to you is you sound like a very immature, uneducated bully that can only express yourself with vicious attacks because you lack to educational skills to debate with facts. truth is if the talent is even, and despite what you say it often is, the "tie breaker" goes to the big mouth parent willing to buy there way in because there daughters lacrosse career is overly important to them. Now if you and the rest of your Y.J. think tank really want to meet me so I can say it to your face, we can meet at the P.A.L. center and debate this in person, though I doubt you have the integrity to accept my offer
Yeah, I didn't think so. So tell me who's the real weasel big mouth. You are truly a typical gutless, classless, Yellow Jacket parent, sending your daughters to back hop your big mouths. That is why every clubs parents in girls lacrosse respects your girls, but despises you loud mouth parents.Your kids should be embarrassed of you all