Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

That's fantastic and what the club experience should provide. The angst comes from those who have paid like you, have practiced like you, have travelled like you, but get nothing from the club. Sure, not all kids are college lacrosse material, but families shouldn't be strung along to think that the club is doing something for them, when in fact, they are not. Clubs should be honest about that and the honesty comes from not having an abundance of teams per grade in order to line pockets.

Your post proves that if you're not on the A team, get out before you waste a year.

I am sorry that you have had such a horrible experience but I was wondering who put the gun to your head and made you join Express or made you play on the second or third team? or made you come back? this may be a case of you do NOT get what you pay for but as the saying "goes fool me once...." plenty of other teams out there.

There is a 2015 kid that was on the third team in 9th grade and is going to Fairfield on a scholarship - he grew, he got better and he worked his tail off, played in the fall events, got an invite to Maverik and never complained.

The first paragraph is an Irrelevant response.

As for the next paragraph, kudos to the kid. It's a great thing to see. It also proves that it's more about the individual than the club.