Originally Posted by Anonymous
You don't like my complaint move to the next post.
We have tried out for other teams, clubs in the past and have always gotten a reply either way. This year Outlaws very clearly explained the process to parents and told them they would have a reply by Tues after tryouts and if any questions director took calls Wed. My wife attended express tryouts since I was working and said they never gave parents any information.

As I said from the beginning I wasn't really concerned about him making the team. He made the team I was hoping he would play with. I think that for $100 tryout the least they could do was send an email saying thanks.

Btw this is why I never really post or read this forum because a majority of posters like you are jacoffs.

I'm an express parent. They don't give you any information because they want to keep you in the dark. At the first practice Sunday - after we have paid $900 for season down payment and fall - they add a bunch of kids to the team who never tried out and can't play - appears to be friends & family crowd. The roster already had too many kids on it and now has way too many even if these new kids could play. All the stories about this program are true. Their lack of transparency is intentional - it's all about the money.