Originally Posted by Anonymous
The kids who choose great schools with difficult majors should be applauded. Lacrosse ends people, start coming to grips with it. If they play a bit that's wonderful but it is ending!

Why should they be applauded? It's the individuals decision to what is more important to THEM, not YOU or anybody else! I find it funny how the parents with kids who are more gifted and focused academically, put down the kid who is athletically focused and might have to work hard to get good grades. If those individuals follow their dreams to be the best Lacrosse player and vie for a national championship, while getting a great education, why does that bother you that they didn't try to get an IVY league education? It is not always better and doesn't mean you will be more successful. There are many Ivy league graduates working for SUNY graduates! The one thing I do agree with you about is that lacrosse will end in 4 years! I say make the most of it! Be the best damn lacrosse player you can be! Follow your dreams! You have your whole life to educate yourself and build your future!