Originally Posted by Anonymous
You sound so proud. name your team. Oh wait it must be a secret, don't tell because we will all run there.

Let me guess ... your kid sucks but you think she's great because she plays for the "yellow jackets" ... more than likely the second, third or even fourth team. You haven't realized yet that you've been had. Stay right where you are. It suits you just fine I'm sure.

And your club is? Oh, now I get it. Your just a troll with no life that comes on here to cause trouble. You have no credibility here so go away now and watch your daughter play on her make believe club with her make believe friends.

Deflect deflect deflect. How about addressing the issue. Your girls are taught to play a dangerous brand of lacrosse that is inappropriate at the middle school age level. And, as stated earlier, the less talented girls on your B, C, D, E teams can't execute it without causing injuries to their opponents. Why do I have no credibility? I have watched it happen on more than one occasion. And many others support that observation. Maybe it's you that has no credibility? You certainly don't have the guts to address the issue.

You should save yourself the frustration and walk away from girls lacrosse right now. If your worried about how rough it is for your 11-12 year old daughter, your in for a rough road as it gets much more physical and rough every year. [/quote]

I am a parent of an M&D player and having played YJ a few times, I don't find them to be any more aggressive than Skywalkers and honestly, they aren't really that much more aggressive that my daughter's M&D team. It seems that the fact is, the better teams play more aggressively. This is probably because they have better athletes with more speed and strength and at times seem to overpower other teams. Injuries happen in lacrosse, especially with girls.

Look, you LI parents can be nutty, but to say that the YJ players are dirty is off base and not fair to these 11-12 year old girls you are talking about.