your a duche
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
To reply to CageSage's comment that the 91 boys program is stronger then the girls program, Yeah just like all the other programs. The Express, much stronger boys, Outlaws,Team LI,Braves, Tomahawks do they even have girls teams? Don't hate the player hate the game.

O.k. ready
1-liberty dad , guess who my daughter plays for
2-yes my daughter played for 91 , for 1 year on what was a very good team , that we were told was going to be coached in part by Joe Spallena , who showed up 1 day for 10 min. and we never saw him again. They gave us a, in my opinion, a week coach, and a very good college player. we later found out that the coach stacked the team with girls from her town team including her daughter that was 2 years younger They played very well considering the lack of coaching. but most of the girls went to other clubs the next year, mostly top guns ,
3- My daughter is very good and I'm sure if Coach spalinna Doesn't want her , plenty of others will
4- I'll say it again for the really stupid people , most colleges don't give full rides , call and ask Coach Spalinna himself , your in fantasy land if you think your daughter is going to get a "full ride"
5- I didn't make a boo boo you knuckle head , my daughter played against Liberty the firs game, of the first tourney she played with 91, and they got crushed, my daughter left the field and said to me" that is the best team I ever saw I have to make that team" and she did the next year. BUT I DID NOT MAKE THAT CHOICE, SHE DID
6-I never said the tourney at manhasset was a secret. if you were there did your daughter play , because if she did liberty beat them and you must be really pissed to write that last post, bring your daughter to try outs and see if she can play with them , the parents are real nice and the directors are fantastic
7- I talked to Carol Rose 1 time ever , and I really only talk to Danielle when she asks me something, and I try to be as invisible as possible, so please don't make up cheesy lies about someone you don't know , idiots like the one that responded to this pst think you know something
8 I own a Nissan
9- my daughter proudly wares a liberty jersey, even after the yellow jackets beat them 15-1
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Voted best post comeback .....in your face!!! Lmfao

quote=Anonymous]Sounds to me liberty dad was an unhappy EX-91 member who still cant get over the fact that someone in the 91 organization has a career in which can decide his daughters fate on a "full ride" at stony brook and he dismissed the program and went to YJ and feared he might of made a boo boo... Not to worry if your daughter is good and i mean good ! not STUD in your mind..like most parents from YJ beleive there kid is GODS Gift , because she owns a uniform of YJ and plays on the red team coached by a non talented parent...Be realistic with yourselve and for your record we and many other Lax parents were also at Manhasset HS at that tourny it wasnt a secret... were you one of those parents who when you see carol or danielle you stand near them and listen to the gossip??? sounds like it !!! No kidding what are you trying to say???its a bizzness they are there to promote what they produce in each program..Its also no secret that YJ has talented players on there bluee and yellow ..along with a handful from various girls clubs and town teams !! Get off the High Horse and keep paying your tuition and your Range Rover lease and leave the facts to educated lacrosse Alumni !