Igloo defenders don't use a long pole in 4th grade. Gives all teams an advantage against igloo and they still play solid defense. I never thought I would be on here posting for igloo but reading these Jester parent post makes me laugh and want to respond because the Jesters are not very good. I don't see any post telling us how they did against the top 5 2021 teams that they have played. Should we post a couple of those scores???? Funny stuff.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
U guys r [lacrosse]..igloo 2022 lost to jesters 2021..it is what it is..When a taller defender poke checks a smaller attacker..they get poked in the facemask...give me a break...u lost..maybe next time...and yes those jester defenders are physical..lol..

No doubt igloo 2022 lost to an older jesters team in a close game. To suggest that jesters trains their kids to poke check at exactly 4' 3" and can't adjust up or down is silly. Physical? No. Just bad defense. Many teams play up and never before has a parent been so stupid as to suggest that the older team can't defend the younger team because of height. You are a moron. Enjoy the win, real meaningful game. Let's see how you guys do in the tournaments, I assume you play in the B division again this year so chances are you will see igloo 2022 again.

Are you the moron.. the taller older v younger small and the d pole getting penaltie has always been a factor.. even before this site was up and running.

This is not new

Love the d pole talk at 9/10 years old and love the spelling of "penaltie" funny stuff. Unknowingly (big word, don't embarrass yourself, look it up) you give jesters a bad name when you think you are defending them. Put the Budweiser down and sleep it off.