Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello, do you people have any idea what your talking about?! Seems not. Of course the goalie has to play with her age group, YJ goes to 11th grade. If she wants to play, she has to play with 2015, her graduating year.

This forum is nothing but whiners and complainers. And for parents who think "my kid is the best". Back of the cage, get rid of your forum and go back to being informational. It breeds nothing but animosity. Team sports are about the kids, not their parents egos. Everyone should get a grip.
I think the animosities already existed without the help of BOC. In one of the previous post, someone spoke of having enemies on the team. I don’t think that kind of statement is derived from comments made on BOC, it seems to have come from some other festering issues. My daughter is in HS and has been playing sports since kindergarten. In all of that time, there have been parents on some of these teams they I didn’t quite care for and parents that I’ve forged lasting friendships with, but I never considered anyone my enemy. I agree with the previous poster, the parents need to let go of their egos and get a grip.