Originally Posted by Anonymous
No dog in this fight but for now not all roads lead to 2031 Express or 91. Their current 2031 LI programs are mediocre at best who poached benchwarmers from other programs over the last 2 years.
And, your info is outdated too. The defense coach you’re talking about hasn’t been on the sidelines since last summer. There’s new coaching and talking bad about the coaching lacks class.

As a parent of a kid on one of the 2 teams mentioned I partially agree with what your saying.

But let’s stop acting igloo or rebels really care about developing your kid. They want to win because it’s good for business. That’s it. If they can bring other kids in to help them win they will cut your kid in a second.

People saying 91 and express are done is just silly. Their track record speaks for itself. And to be honest all of 91s teams are really good except this age. But they have already improved a lot since last year. And I’m sure they are working very hard to improve it. Again…..I’m not a 91 or express parent.

I think if 91 or express start beating those 2 teams on a consistent basis, you will see a lot of good players jump ship. Right now no one wil leave because both those teams aren’t dominating.