Originally Posted by Anonymous
express left many of their best players at home-they combined some of their "pretty good" black team with most of the orange team. Many kids invited to play weren't available (St. Paddy's Day conflict?) A lot of errors/mistakes by these kids, but to put the black team in would've been unfair. Seems like they did the best they could to keep it competitive. Rebels have some solid kids, was close then Express pulled away. First GSB team really struggled, 2nd GSB team had a nice group of kids, too. Good athletes-but it seemed like Express put a fair team out there and were aware of how lopsided it would've been if they brought their black team. Yes, Express parent, but no, my kid is not on the 28's. my son is 29's, but has friends on 28 so we watched whenever we could when our schedule allowed.
express left many of their best players at home-they combined some of their "pretty good" black team with most of the orange team. Many kids invited to play weren't available (St. Paddy's Day conflict?) A lot of errors/mistakes by these kids, but to put the black team in would've been unfair. Seems like they did the best they could to keep it competitive. Rebels have some solid kids, was close then Express pulled away. First GSB team really struggled, 2nd GSB team had a nice group of kids, too. Good athletes-but it seemed like Express put a fair team out there and were aware of how lopsided it would've been if they brought their black team. Yes, Express parent, but no, my kid is not on the 28's. my son is 29's, but has friends on 28 so we watched whenever we could when our schedule allowed.

Someone wrote it here…come on catch up

And if you look back over the past 15 pages of this forum you will see that the express parents have talked about their “fluid” team with over 45 kids between AA and A or A and B.

Don’t join the convo late and ask silly questions
Wow someone ate their wheaties.