Originally Posted by Anonymous
So it’s ok that a team takes a spring break party trip with no games and has a girl get caught with alcohol but just don’t post on this board ? Wonder why people detest mcdonogh ?

Yeah, regardless of the school, this really doesn't belong on this board.

So thankful when I was in HS the internet didn't exist for anonymous folks to talk about my dense mistakes. Ya'll need to get a life

Agree, talk about schools, coaches, refs, parents, etc….. but do not talk about minors by singling them out. They are still kids and we all did dense stuff in HS! Let’s keep this classy as we can. Plus it sounds like personal stuff and nothing to do with on the field/team. So stop and be better.

IF a player was suspended by the school,. I think that is worthy of being mentioned. Glad to see players being held accountable, learn the lessons now. Hope she straightens out, great talent for sure.

That’s on her school and parents to deal with as far as being accountable . Sounds personal in nature and nothing anyone on here has any business discussing. Especially, if they are basically naming a minor. Do you want your kid talked about by a bunch of strangers for a personal matter? Doesn’t belong here.

If her unavailability to the team is direct result of misconduct, so be it. It does belong here when someone questions what happened in a game. No, its not a personal matter. Its a public one. You want to get hyped by Inside Lacrosse, other national publications, with that comes responsibility. The reality is, the entire team is let down, the school, etc when players fail off the field. Yes, this is part of the maturing process, but you bet I will use it as a lesson for my own kid.