Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agree. Hawks win much bigger. FCA is just not as good as they've been in the past. Also, NL will play it much closer than 5 goals.

Hawks 11 FCA 4
DCE 7 Next Level 3
Crabs 8 Team 91 6
Cabell 0 ML Haters 12

Those look pretty accurate to me, but the beautiful thing about a new season is that there will be surprises and it will be fun to see what they are.
So ridiculous that MadLax gets special treatment. Easter and Palm Sunday fall on the same day for everyone on the planet. spring breaks do fluctuate from one school to the next, but every team has to deal with kids who are away at some time or another. And, MadLax has a strict policy (like most club teams) that families are supposed to know the HoCo schedule and schedule vacations accordingly. I have nothing against Cab personally but I just detest BS and that is BS on steroids!

Not sure about shooting, but their dodging skills are second to none.

That is funny right there. I am not a fan of Madlax, but it is run as a business. Everyone in the area knows it and it should not be a surprise to anyone. If the team is not doing well, he is going to bring in people to make it better. So kids on the team need to work harder to stay on the field. Cab antics on the field and off.... well that is just entertaining when your not on the Madlax roster.