Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello-new to Long Island travel lacrosse (recently moved to LI from Mass). Son just joined a '28 team. Who are considered the top 28's? I keep reading about 91, Turtles, Legacy, Express and Rebels. Do these teams have multiple teams (A, B, C) or just one top tier team? Are there any other programs to know of? We live in eastern Nassau county.
Also, looking for a summer lax camp, and my neighbor told me about the St. Anthony's camp. Looking for some feedback/help as we try to get him back into lax. Played for Laxachusetts, missed 1.5 years while recovering from a compound fracture in his leg. (as well as the anxiety returning to lax brought him).

Thanks.

91 venom and the express chucks first team are the two top teams. Under that you have shore to shore, legacy, rush, be the best, igloo, rebels and 91 surge (the second team under venom) in no particular order. Under that would be countless “B” teams for the already mentioned clubs plus a bunch of “east” versions. Plus also true blue and recon. I’m not sure where they would fall.
I probably left a few of the list.
No shortage of clubs to take your money on Long Island.
St. Anthony’s camp is fine.
Good luck with his recovery!