DIVISION I

Offensive Player of the Week

Madeline Pisani – University of Colorado

In a thrilling victory against No. 14 Penn State University, Pisani scored the game-winning goal and notched a total of four goals. She also converted one of her free position opportunities against the Nittany Lions. Pisani continued her impressive form in another matchup against Saint Joseph's, where she netted four goals, including the decisive game-winner with just over three minutes remaining in the contest. Her offensive impact was further emphasized by her high shot volume, tallying nine shots against the Hawks and a total of 15 shots over the weekend. Pisani's performance also earned her a Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week award. Sitting at a perfect 3-0 record for the season, the Buffaloes have joined the latest national rankings, securing the No. 20 position in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll.

Co-Defensive Player of the Week

Erin O’Grady – University of Michigan

In two starts this past week, O'Grady led her team to victory on both occasions, showcasing her proficiency as a goalkeeper. Despite facing formidable opponents, including No. 4 University of Denver, O'Grady demonstrated remarkable skill and composure, conceding just six goals throughout the week. Notably, she delivered a career-best performance against DU, making an impressive 13 saves and limiting their potent offense to only four goals. O'Grady's stellar play has contributed to her impressive 2.66 goals against average this season. Michigan made a significant leap in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll, moving from the 10th position to No. 6 in the national rankings.

Co-Defensive Player of the Week

Keelin Schlageter – University of Notre Dame

In a pivotal matchup against No.1-ranked Northwestern Wildcats, Schlageter showcased her defensive prowess, contributing significantly to her team's victory. She caused four turnovers and scooped up two ground balls, ultimately holding the Wildcats' potent attack to just 20 shots in the game. Schlageter continued her stellar play against Butler, further solidifying her impact with another caused turnover and ground ball. In total, she tallied two goals, three ground balls, and an impressive five caused turnovers throughout the week. Schlageter's leadership and defensive contributions were instrumental in Notre Dame's victory over Northwestern, breaking the Wildcats' 22-game win streak and earning her this week’s recognition. Following the big win over Northwestern, the Fighting Irish have surged in the rankings, making a remarkable six-slot jump in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll and are now No. 2 in the nation.