just went through the process last year and these were my takeaways

1- Showtime- its is what it is, but do not panic if you dont get the look - plenty of kids going to top 10 lax programs that did not attend
2- Juniors open sidelines were absolutely packed, i would say as much as Showtime- Philly is tough, parking was tough , hotels were pricey - but 1000000000% worth it
3- main stage was awesome, except day 1 of the 2 day event was a dead period , so no coaches
4- One Percent is a waste unless you already ranked and your just looking to stay on Chandiks good side , not a ton of coaches- most parents just checking off that NLF Box
5- NLF 120 - it was good event - saw a fair amount of good coaches , but only 2 games,

6- Nike all star , last year it was absolutely packed packed with coaches - it was the day after Main stage and all those coaches traveled 20 minutes north to Nike (this year it may conflict)

one thing to be aware of, some tourneys Sweetlax, NALF, Yale Bulldog prior to the Prime time tourney have pre event clinics that in my opinion are very very good. , lets say your son lights it up, decent chance a coach shows up to watch him the next day

just finish on 2 things

1- if your son is a top ranked player , etc, you can get away with a combination of 2 of these showtime, mainstage , juniors etc plus maybe a prospect camp

2- communicate with your hs coaches, and directors prior to these events as advocate is essential