Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure how MD is 4th after beating Heros and Jesters.

This forum is going to be a quiet place until late spring. So speculating who had the best fall is about all we have to discuss. With that being said, people who follow, know who had the best fall seasons...and in general who are the best teams. There are a clear top 4

M&D
Hero's
YJ
Aces

After that you can juggle

EagleStix
Fl Select
Jesters
Steps California

Then you get into the Mass Elites, the Capitals etc.

But the 4 top teams are the same top 4 from previous summer. Anyone thinking otherwise hasn't watched all of these teams this fall

Wow you’ve watched all these teams throughout the fall. Tough to do since some were never even at the same tourneys through the entire fall. Never saw Yj

Whoever made this list is pretty accurate.

I have not seen YJ play this fall. But I don't need to in order to know they are top 4 team

Hard to disagree. You have a very clear top 4 (M&D, HG, YJ and Aces), really good next 4 (ES, Jesters, Steps CA and probably FL S) and then lots of above average parity (Mass Elite, SW Blue, Capital, Coppermine, Steps NJ, etc) that rounds out top 15

SW Blue finished 28th last year. I realize they had some roster upgrades.
What based on the fall makes them jump up to top-15?

Their 4-3 on Mass Elite and their 3-4 loss to M&D our their two best performances based on the math.
If Mass Elite is overrated at top-10 as are SW Blue.

Both these games were playoffs, were they shortened games? If so, that a bit of an asterisk, given margin of victory is huge part of equation.

Their next best game was a 7-4 win on Lax Black.

For me, jury still out, but clearly they are improved.

As for Capital Blue, nothing jumps out at their schedule to make me think they are under ranked at 16.

4-3 over M&D Shore?
7-5 over CCLax?
9-7 over Phantastix?

Their best win was 8-3 over SW Blue, again, is SW overrated causing Capital to be overrated?

Obviously new team with girls learning to play together, lots of talent, I just don't see them as a top-10 team and top-16 is generous at this time.