Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it happens. I had a conversation with a lax dad recently where they made reference to it. I thought they were joking at first but thinking about it later I it seemed like they were serious. I've heard it discussed multiple times by parents with kids on the smaller size who were contemplating if/when they should have their son start taking it.

We've all run into our share of parents who unabashedly will do anything to give their kid an advantage. It's only natural that this would include HGH.

That's very sad if that has in fact become "only natural". We are taking about lacrosse.....with the exception of posaibihelpjng a kid get into a school they otherwise would not it is a dead end sport with no future in terms of professional careers with money making ability like other professional sports . So first we accepted hood backs etc ...with parents justifying their kid getting an advantage and graduating at 24 years old from college ...now we're at the point where we are accepting parents pumping their kids full of substance to get an advantage.....again ...all for a sport with no future. Very very sad