NLF dropped the ball. The Alliance League will work because so many teams were burned by NLF. The founding members kick out the good teams that are local to them. A couple of founding member clubs on the ropes also not good programs any more.

Big4HHH (3rd best program now at best in philly area)
Express usually not a top 5 team in any division
91 Long Island is strong but really does not like to be challenged
Crabs (not usually a top 10 team in any division)
Leading Edge (solid but not top )
Laxachusetts very strong in younger groups but heavily reclassed teams so top out as get older.

I think a couple of Affiliate teams already said going to the circuit or will play both. Also I think Circuit will be strict on rostered kids which stops national teams from entering.

I don't see NLF staying near as strong. Plus anyone that has been to NLF tournament knows not best facilities usually and not easy logistically with hotels.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Normally, I’d say an organization like the ALL fails against the NLF but the teams/clubs involved are impressive. It will take a few years but I think it can really compete…maybe the NLF tries to buy/recruit some of the teams?

The ALL already has teams that were affiliates of the NFL and left for the ALL.

What teams are in the ALL? I can't find any information on the google machine.

It is the "ALL Summer Championship". I believe it is sponsored by US Club Lax National Championship. Selection is based on the top 16 teams in each grade group in the country as ranked by US Club Lax. Think NLF without the ability to exclude stronger teams.

What happens when the top 5 or 10 teams do not show and are at nlf?
different weekends.
That being said, the US Club lax national championship will never thrive. summer schedule is already full. This thing is supposed to be in august. After club tryouts have already occurred and musical chairs have already rotated around. OK idea, with just really terrible execution plan.

Maybe I'm wrong. Let me know if I am.

US Clun lax Nationals was changed to July 19thish. But still in Richmond. Yes, lacrosse try outs will have started for the younger kids but this is only the weekend after NLF Championship so I don't think it is out of the realm for the younger kids. Older kids maybe...unless you can guarantee a huge college draw.