Originally Posted by Anonymous
Normally, I’d say an organization like the ALL fails against the NLF but the teams/clubs involved are impressive. It will take a few years but I think it can really compete…maybe the NLF tries to buy/recruit some of the teams?

The ALL already has teams that were affiliates of the NFL and left for the ALL.

What teams are in the ALL? I can't find any information on the google machine.

It is the "ALL Summer Championship". I believe it is sponsored by US Club Lax National Championship. Selection is based on the top 16 teams in each grade group in the country as ranked by US Club Lax. Think NLF without the ability to exclude stronger teams.

Not true. The ALL is now like NFL. They have founding teams and affiliate teams. They will start having tournaments themselves moving forward. They have a Summer Championship for now.

US Club National Championship is separate from ALL and is run by US Club lax and their rankings. NLF teams will be able to quality the question will be will they participate since it is a non-NLF Championship. I believe HHH is the only club that adheres to that.

ALL = The Alliance Lacrosse League

What exactly is BPG Nationals? I know BPG sports bought Dukes but BPG Nationals looks like it is all the Dukes coaches. Will they being changing names or are the planning on having a National team outside of Dukes? They are running a Mini Camp? For what purpose? Any involved?

BPG is a national team outside of Duke's and Brotherly Love (both under BPG Lacrosse). They are currently in the Circuit and session II is in December, thus the mini camp. So far the experience is just alright. The coaching is excellent. Hopefully the talent comes. We shall see. Not impressed with the Circuit in the least. So if that's the big selling point next year, we might not be returning.

Got it. So this replaced Premier National then. We were on that team but only did one tourney with them. Was asked back for Naptown but declined since my son was already going with his club team.

Cool. what did you guys have for lunch yesterday? I'd love to hear more about it.