Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn’t seem like best day for PA teams at NLF, 5-13 overall.

HHH
2025 - 0-3 (surprising, were the committed kids playing?
2026 - 2-1
2027 - 0-3 and games not too close

Mesa
2025 - 0-3
2026 - 2-1
2027 - 1-2

Posting records from fall lacrosse is irrelevant especially for 2025’s. Team 10 missing lots of players at NAL they had multiple 26’s swing up. HHH at NLF missing countless players to high school tourneys and other conflicts.

In the 2027 age group, Team Ten and HHH are the only nationally relevant teams in the Philadelphia area. When your program encourages elite multi-sport athletes to pursue their passions, you may loss a few meaningless games in the fall. These two teams aren't built for fall wins, they are built for wins in late July.
I believe we'll see both of these teams ranked in the top 20 nationally by the end of July, so everybody can stop the worrying.

Team TEN and HHH are going to do well. I will be very surprised if Team TEN doesn't take the top spot locally. I would not be surprised if Brotherly Love takes the second spot for the 2027's. All three of these teams picked up some great players! The Philadelphia area has some incredible lacrosse players and teams. Freedom 2028 are also awesome. Maybe these teams can steel their players to improve their respective 2028 teams.