Originally Posted by Anonymous
As for PT: The website isn’t up to date. Go to Instagram. You’re insane to try arguing that PT isn’t the best club to play for in westchester for boys and girls. The commits are top notch for the past 3 years. And yes, my kid played for PT and I thank God we were smart enough to make that decision years ago. Otherwise, my kid would probably not be playing at a top D1 school.

Ask any of your kids if they want to play for PT or 2way or Preds or EN. None of them are saying, ooooh please make Preds my top choice thats for sure. Eclipse and PT if you want high D1. 2way if you want mid. Preds if you want to hope for D3 and deal with a bunch of Meanyclown egos taking your money while they go to their other jobs. 2W if you are prep and holdback that doesnt make PT or Eclipse. Theres a place for everyone but PT and Eclipse deliver on the recruiting and exposure side on a different level.

Don't have thoughts on 2way but can speak a bit to PT. They have "lost" a bunch of kids in the younger years to the other programs. I think they will struggle with the 2027's and younger going forward. They have a fantastic track record with the colleges but that's because they won a lot. They aren't winning (at all) with these younger classes.

As for EN, the Director either doesn't have the connections or doesn't think the kids are good enough. My understanding is that Express as a whole is pretty connected so if CoachC thinks your good, he can make a call and coaches listen to him.

For EN it’s a little of both. Connections are not as good as one would think. Players are not as good as one would think although they are still very good with only 1-2 exceptionally great players per year. They simply don’t put resources towards recruiting; don’t know if they are trying to save money or what; it’s just never been a focus. More of a family run business ether than a Club Juggernaut. Nice enough people.