Originally Posted by Anonymous
As for PT: The website isn’t up to date. Go to Instagram. You’re insane to try arguing that PT isn’t the best club to play for in westchester for boys and girls. The commits are top notch for the past 3 years. And yes, my kid played for PT and I thank God we were smart enough to make that decision years ago. Otherwise, my kid would probably not be playing at a top D1 school.

In light of the forum rules; Named Individuals….Identification of adults …in posts should be accompanied by substantiated facts, sources, and details.

Let’s Pivot from the convo about where your son should NOW play club lax, let’s talk about HV adults that had significant success on the colligate level.

Currently, only the Boyer brothers and Makar, are the HV player has made a significant impact on the college level. JB lists Ballers as his club team and KB lists PT. I could not find where Makar played club.

It seems that YHS remains on top in producing high profile/caliber players, with Lakeland in 2nd (with too many historical great players). I’m guessing JJHS with the Bocklet brothers and NYACK with Hess.

Most if not all of these HV GOATS played for HV in the ESG.

Can we start naming the now adults who had significant colligate field success, where they played HS and Club in the HV area?