Originally Posted by Anonymous
kudos to Tri state 91 to finally enter real AA tourneys - this will help them attract and retain players

EN- has significant talent with very little college placement, those that do make it to the next level are somehow doing it on their own. on average, they sell you AA schedule , but deliver B- results in terms of recruiting . Schreiber should consider hiring a college recruiter

Totally agree that they could do much better on placement and much of it is driven by the athlete themselves.

Definitely something strange with EN ability to get kids placed. I think the 2025 team is pretty solid. Will be interested to see how it plays out come September and October. 2023 and 2024 team lagged in recruiting. I do think recruiting is less a function of the program than it is of the kids on the field but EN still lags.

I would agree with this for the most part. However I would say that recruiting is really all about connections once you get to a certain level and if you have two equivalent kids, one from EN and one from another club, let’s say PT or 2W, the latter is more likely to get recruited to a school as EN just didn’t put in the work. They do need a full time recruiter.