Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you were to leave YJ could you come back in the future? Or are you like black listed from ever returning?

If you leave a B or C team, I've seen girls come back if they can make the A team.

if you leave the A team, you are dead to them.

I wonder if you are on A but do not play could you leave, get better with playing time elsewhere and come back in the future

Gotta do what’s best for your kid…No playing time is not getting her better. Think Top Guns is just as good. have you seen the U20 USA lax women’s invite list?

Not sure what that is supposed to mean….pretty sure there are quite a few TG girls on that list. At least six I know of. As for top LI players, pretty much only TG and YJ have several girls on the elite senior All America and U20/U18. I think one Jester. Go where your daughter gets lots of playing time, and is valued. Where the parents are not only about their own daughter. Lots of toxicity out there in many teams from all organizations. As for coming back, yes you can come back if your daughter is a good player. I know of several who flopped around a bit to find the right fit. Some left YJ and went back, some left an did not. I’m talking about top players.Don’t focus on the club name. Focus on the right fit.