Originally Posted by Anonymous
I raised the post that has caused so much angst. To address some comments:

“What, exactly is the point of this?” It’s on a forum discussing lax in the appropriate thread. Also, if you read the forum rules; No names can be used.

“ (ND) runs the best program around”. I agree with. My niece played on PT and she went on to DI. According to my brother, one of the best business decisions by PT is having a singular team, per grade. Nearly all of the other AA programs run multiple teams, which can cause envy and wrath. So kudos to ND on being focused.

“ Also, 2way are not the only team that not invited to NLF events”. Excellent point.

“ Knowing which tournaments your club will play at should be part of your selection process”: Knowing which tournaments a program does isn’t as easy as you make it think.

“I hope this self-serving post worked in your favor, because it contributed nothing to the overall landscape of Westchester/CT club programs” Get a grip buddy. Of course it contributed something. It at least created 4 responses (most likely by the same person too).

“the guy is a genius - the guy hustles his a ss off”; Wow, a genius?!? That’s a far stretch; maybe a little narcissistic OR please do tell us why you think he’s a genius. I highly doubt you’ll be able to make a case that ND is a genius. However, I do agree 100% that he works his [Censored] off.

I started the post because I heard directly from a PT assistant coach, which validated the rumors that I have heard before. It was refreshing to hear from someone on PT talk about it.

I met the coach randomly and outside of lacrosse, he was genuine and informative.
And I'm the guy who asked what the point of your post was and you haven't answered that either. You heard a rumor then happen to bump into one of the assistants on PT that "confirmed" that rumor. Okay, so what? What does coming on here and running with that information do? What are you hoping to accomplish in doing this?

You also said, "Well that [Censored] for the 2w players and shame on ND. I understand this is a business, but clearly ND is ultimately punishing the 2w players and limiting club lax growth in the area."

In no way is that happening, and you saying it, doesn't make it true. This entire conversation seems like a salty parent who didn't get what they wanted and are trying to make PT look bad.

Then again, this is BOTC, so par for the course I guess?