I raised the post that has caused so much angst. To address some comments:

“What, exactly is the point of this?” It’s on a forum discussing lax in the appropriate thread. Also, if you read the forum rules; No names can be used.

“ (ND) runs the best program around”. I agree with. My niece played on PT and she went on to DI. According to my brother, one of the best business decisions by PT is having a singular team, per grade. Nearly all of the other AA programs run multiple teams, which can cause envy and wrath. So kudos to ND on being focused.

“ Also, 2way are not the only team that not invited to NLF events”. Excellent point.

“ Knowing which tournaments your club will play at should be part of your selection process”: Knowing which tournaments a program does isn’t as easy as you make it think.

“I hope this self-serving post worked in your favor, because it contributed nothing to the overall landscape of Westchester/CT club programs” Get a grip buddy. Of course it contributed something. It at least created 4 responses (most likely by the same person too).

“the guy is a genius - the guy hustles his a ss off”; Wow, a genius?!? That’s a far stretch; maybe a little narcissistic OR please do tell us why you think he’s a genius. I highly doubt you’ll be able to make a case that ND is a genius. However, I do agree 100% that he works his [Censored] off.

I started the post because I heard directly from a PT assistant coach, which validated the rumors that I have heard before. It was refreshing to hear from someone on PT talk about it.

I met the coach randomly and outside of lacrosse, he was genuine and informative.