Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that the HS season is over, let's start discussing summer and club lax.

Ossining is running a HS summer league, mostly river town teams. Also, there is a HS summer league on Friday nights in Fairfield CT. I definitely miss the good old days of Sound Shore and Van Cortlandt summer leagues.

In regard to the club, whenever I asked others about the state of club in Westchester/CT, I have heard rumors about PT & 2w. However, I always ignored the chatter, because it was always secondhand info.

Well recently, outside of lacrosse and in the professional world, I met a current assistant PT coach and he assured me that it’s not rumors!

Early on, PT worked with 2w when 2w started. PT even loaned players to DE. Eventually, there was a falling out between the directors, ND and DE. Since PT is an affiliate member of the National Lacrosse Federation, 2w is black listed for all NLF events. Which I just started to follow and noticed that they are not in NLF events (hmmm).

Well that [Censored] for the 2w players and shame on ND. I understand this is a business, but clearly ND is ultimately punishing the 2w players and limiting club lax growth in the area.

Obviously, ND feels threatened by 2ws growth and appeal to players/parents.

Please reframe from 2w bashing in regard to holdbacks and country club privileges. Because it’s evident throughout nearly all programs in the CT/NJ/NY area.
So to summarize... Let's Bash Prime Time and their director by name - cmon with the initials - BUT DON'T BASH 2Way!

What, exactly is the point of this?
Youre nuts. ND is not hampering growth and runs the best program around. You can bash what you want, maybe try an anti trust suit or be upset at DE for whatever he did but PT's results speak for what they do. 2 way seems more than fine doing the Great 8 and their other TV event. Also, 2way are not the only team that not invited to NLF events. Most likely due to local market clubs being NLF Members. Taz is out because of 91LI, Next Level is out because of Madlax, 2way is out because of 91 Tristate, lol! Knowing which tournaments your club will play at should be part of your selection process.