Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that the HS season is over, let's start discussing summer and club lax.

Ossining is running a HS summer league, mostly river town teams. Also, there is a HS summer league on Friday nights in Fairfield CT. I definitely miss the good old days of Sound Shore and Van Cortlandt summer leagues.

In regard to the club, whenever I asked others about the state of club in Westchester/CT, I have heard rumors about PT & 2w. However, I always ignored the chatter, because it was always secondhand info.

Well recently, outside of lacrosse and in the professional world, I met a current assistant PT coach and he assured me that it’s not rumors!

Early on, PT worked with 2w when 2w started. PT even loaned players to DE. Eventually, there was a falling out between the directors, ND and DE. Since PT is an affiliate member of the National Lacrosse Federation, 2w is black listed for all NLF events. Which I just started to follow and noticed that they are not in NLF events (hmmm).

Well that [Censored] for the 2w players and shame on ND. I understand this is a business, but clearly ND is ultimately punishing the 2w players and limiting club lax growth in the area.

Obviously, ND feels threatened by 2ws growth and appeal to players/parents.

Please reframe from 2w bashing in regard to holdbacks and country club privileges. Because it’s evident throughout nearly all programs in the CT/NJ/NY area.
So to summarize... Let's Bash Prime Time and their director by name - cmon with the initials - BUT DON'T BASH 2Way!

What, exactly is the point of this?