Originally Posted by Anonymous
Also, do many kids post about their losses? and re: ranting in 5th or 6th grade, in my 12 years with 3 boys playing town lacrosse I have never come across a worse group of parents than those in Scarsdale. The parent coaches were rude, obnoxious and ridiculously caught up in their bravado that comes with all the camouflage. Learn to win with class......though its too late because the ride is over. LOVE IT!!!!!

Does one really need to point out the obvious that your last sentence is no better than the behavior you came on here to complain about? It's always someone else, never you guys.

Yes Scarsdale fans can be awful at times and the behavior at the finals was unacceptable. I can say with some significant knowledge knowing that coaching staff, they would not stand for that, but their reach and authority goes so far.

Boorish behavior is not only in one school or a handful. Take a random sampling on a local live game and you will hear it everywhere. so many referees in the stands, it's a wonder there is such a shortage of them on the field.