Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is it that Mamo fans always have excuses?
"Put that goalie on Mamo and they win by 3".
That's like saying put Tom Brady on the Jets and even they would win

Mamo is all over social media when they win and crickets when they lose

Parents are entitled and always whining at the refs in the stands

Perhaps that comes from the newer assistant coach who used to coach the youth. He was always ranting about something when the kids were in 5th and 6th grade, seriously?

There are ups and down, try to have some class

Ok troll,

I'm honestly not from Mamaroneck or Larchmont but watched the game as a neutral and firmly believed that if possession was more even at the X Mamaroneck would have won. Dale was 19/21 on faceoffs. That means they were playing make it take it. Flip that stat and Mamaroneck would win imho. That said, he is not on Mamaroneck so Scarsdale is the better team.

We can also say this, since youre not very nice, Scarsdale is done. The generational golden goose is off to Happy Valley and you will never have another one like that. We will see how good the coach is now.

Also, do many kids post about their losses? and re: ranting in 5th or 6th grade, in my 12 years with 3 boys playing town lacrosse I have never come across a worse group of parents than those in Scarsdale. The parent coaches were rude, obnoxious and ridiculously caught up in their bravado that comes with all the camouflage. Learn to win with class......though its too late because the ride is over. LOVE IT!!!!!