Last day of games saw some big swings in the seedings:

A - unless something fool happens, we will get the Mamo/Scarsdale final we (maybe just me) thought we'd miss out on. We will see if North Rockland is for real, but they have to get through Arlington - which has prove in the past to be a giant-slayer.

B - Yorktown sniped the 1 seed over Greeley at the buzzer by virtue of Briarcliff's win over Haldane, giving them the extra bonus point they needed. Greeley's path to the final just got a lot tougher - a rematch with Clarkstown South and then a surging Mahopac. Get through that and it's Yorktown. Again. At least this time they will have the added bounce of it being the final. The stats on Yorktown appearing in the section final is staggering. The Somers-Lakeland game is interesting though.

C - Jay locks down the 1 seed and Rye - who lost another starter to injury - is the 2. I'd argue Rye has the slight edge on the path to the final. Let's see what Pearl River or Tappan Zee can muster and Rye has Byram to battle first. Jay looks like they have another date with Pelham. Which Pelham team will show up for that one? looking Like a Jay/Rye final

D - No Surprise on the 1 seed. Final 4 is P'ville/Bronxville and Haldane/Briarcliff I would think. (Bronxville and Briarcliff as 5 & 6 seeds just looks silly)