Originally Posted by Anonymous
A lot of talented girls from both teams, if not this area, are going to great schools to continue their athletic and academic careers. If you go to LaxPower you can see where all the girls are from and where they are going. Long island is a hot bed for talent, but those Maryland girls probably have better resumes with regards to schools.

CR was a great help with regards to my daughter's recruiting--and no money was exchanged. You go with who you think best fits.

Your kidding yourself CR does nothing unless you are a kid from her school or on her blue team. Anyone else she says pay for the service or ask your high school coach to contact. I did all the leg work for my daughter who us happily playing at a D1 school and pulled my other two right out before I invested more $$ into her vacation homes or cars. It's my understanding that this year she didn't even give senior scholarships and essay contest was less $$ less girls. Sadly last year when my daughter graduated there wasn't even a luncheon. ASK YOURSELF THIS: where does all the $$ she makes at the Long Island Elite tournament go to...ill give ya one guess. Think twice before you spend any $$ on this program because at the end of the day Liberty or TG can do just as much for your child. No one is lining the sidelines JUST to watch the YJ play...especially since everyone makes a team as long as you bring your checkbook!!! Oh and one more thing had a friend with a daughter on that 4th YJ team, when they approached their coach for help last summer the response was "I'm so far removed from the recruiting process I can't help" REALLY!!!! Thankfully they were smart and left for an organization that could help their daughter as she entered her final summer...my other girls will play for any other organization, I guess they say you live and learn.