Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid played for the Crabs for 4 years and when it was time to play for the 8th grade team with Ryan as the coach he said ‘I’d rather play for a coach I trust because the last 4 years showed me this is a business @ Crabs and even though I start for the best team in the country it’s not fun anymore”. My reply, “awesome dude I detest driving through the arm pit of MD and act like I’m a pretentious laxer like the other dads on your team ”. He went to a smaller club & my kid thrived in 9th,10th grade and accepted an offer at a top 25 academic D1 program and just finished his freshman year thriving on and off the field. This is just a quick post to say you don’t have to drink the kool-aid because if your kid is a good coachable kid that loves the sport it doesn’t matter what club he plays for because good college coaches will find him. Be true to your values and if something feels slimy & it doesn’t feel right….it’s usually not good for your kid. That’s just my experience & I’m sure others will say my kid was a favorite of RM & he was great for their kid but my experience was different. Take it for what it’s worth on an anonymous name calling site but you don’t have to feel like your kid is missing something if he doesn’t play for the mustard poop color Crabs.

Sure he did, More likely he got cut and is playing for a non powerhouse D1 program, on the scout team at most. Crabs are the best and have been for awhile. They weed out the ones that arent.

If D1 is your goal, Crabs are a good ticket to get there