Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm really tired of reading about holdbacks and whether or not MIAA or LI rules.

Is this the year EA claims the InterAc or does THS and MP duke it out in the end?

Does Radnor continue with their dominance or does Lemieux figure something out like he always does? Rest of central league doesn't appear to have much to show.

Salesianum, ANC and Lasalle all have loaded rosters and transfers.

What say you Philly peeps?!

I need some lunch time fun...
No doubt it will be Haverford and MP as the top 2 in the area. Malvern lost so much talent but I am sure they have enough in the pipeline, and some kids off the radar currently will step up and dominate to keep them in the Top 2. Haverford is loaded and probably the favorite, but should be a tight top 2. EA has some nice top end talent, but nowhere near the depth of MP and the Fords. ANC is doing a nice job of building and using boarding to help. Boarding isn't as much a slam dunk as some claim as Westtown thought they could build and board (as well as constantly saying your son could be the next Hakim Hicks) and instead can't even get average local talent let alone top level boarders.

All great teams!