Originally Posted by Anonymous
Love that term too. Just know people who have been involved with them and they didn't have good experiences. That's why I never had my kid play there. It is about the kids getting better and enjoying the experience. But if the club as a whole has taken a hit reputation wise and kids are not winning it does hurt their confidence. They are supposed to have A caliber teams at each age group and if parents see the losing they go nuts! So I know what I'm talking about tool. And a friend just informed me a coach picked up his whole team and left jesters for another club a couple of years ago. So what does that say?

You obviously know nothing about the club history on LI. Your top club (im guessing Express) was started when a certain someone left team LI to start it. Jesters was started by someone who left express with his team. 91 2018 Orange was part of express when the coach left and became a director at 91. The Lizards were formed by a parent who left off express. fl$ was started by the guy who left the Lizards. So what does that all mean? Nothing. Now shut your mouth and get back in your trailer GUY...