Originally Posted by Anonymous
it’s donut time “ .

Will be for you and your daughter when she doesn’t get invited to the County dinner, while mine is receiving her accolades for being a great player and teammate. Sad for you that you’re so bitter. Maybe go have a catch with your daughter and stop worrying about mine. Like I said, we’re more that fine over here

Yet you are the coward who is so bitter and that you come onto this site to knock known players and coaches while no one knows who you or your little butterball are . You do realize that your posts about butterball being the stat leader in her team and now acting like being invited to the County dinner is some major deal exposes you for the sad bitter person you are . Maybe if butterball gets her all county award you hit carvel and spring for the fudgie the whale cake . Stop bashing players , coaches , programs and maybe spend your time dealing with your own issues which have more than likely caused your kids love hate relationship w food .

Bizarre angry man, so sorry your daughter stinks. Not exactly sure what you're talking about, but my daughter could be a Bikini model if she wanted to. Hahaha. Guess I'm blessed![/quote]

Yes we have all seen Ashley Graham , same body type ,. The point is you come on this site and knock other players, coaches , programs like a coward . Again saying the bikini model thing about your own daughter is very revealing , so now you are not just the coward , insecure braggart , you are also creepy . Keep bashing other kids,etc you have been abused enough .