Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it’s sad that a team of 6th grade travel kids (YJ and TG) were entered in the 6th grade A division when they should have played up a level like all other travel teams. On top of that, the coaches were a bunch of cry babies that complained about every call against them. They were so bad that the parents of one of the YJ players were apologizing to everyone about their coaches embarrassing behavior. I hope you’re proud of yourselves.

I thinks it is quite hilarious that when a YJ team does not do well its because someone else "cheated." The Middle Country 6th grade team that my daughter plays on is not a travel team and had only one guest player on it because two of our girls who play for Top Gun were sick and couldn't make it.

Clearly the girls were put in the right bracket because every game was tight and the Championship game went to over time. Not sure what you guys are complaining about. The game against the YJ's was a 5-5 tie for crying out loud. Put all the BS about coaches and referee's aside, it was a great game and I would think that's what we all want.