Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ 2022 beat Coppermine 17- & 17-2 in the two games they played.. The final game was against Cardinal, Cardinal was a classy team , with some talented players bu in my opinion YJ beats cardinal 10 out of 10 times they play.. some games might be closer than others and some may be blow outs but Cardinal doesnt beat YJ ever.

Who is Cardinal?? Have you beaten M&D this year? Oh yea, they are the big bad holdbacks. Before you start bragging, please tell me about the championships you've won against good teams?

I couldn't tell you if M&D has hold backs or not, why dont you tell us??.. ..and yes YJ has beaten M & D in the past , not this year but you're lying if you say those games this year weren't close.. maybe a goal or two difference.
I'm not here to shout we are the champions of the world.. but I will say that the U14 was a fun tournament and the final game was great, I know I got a kick out of watching the youtube feed and hearing two announcers talk about the players..

Love that M&D is always the measuring stick. Shows that we all know who the best is!

M&D better beat Monster once there about to lose their crown