Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elevate losing to liberty 9-5 is getting crushed?

Elevate lost to Liberty at least 10 or 11 - 5. They had at least twice as many goals, the score is available online and the score wasnt indicative of how bad Elevate lost. Elevate will be happy to head back to New England for their tournaments once the summer starts!

Daughter plays for Elevate, first year. It was a tough weekend for Elevate playing strong teams. My daughters team lost 20-2 and that wasn't much fun and a bunch of other teams got blown out as well. All of the elevate age groups struggled this weekend. I know the 2020 Blue team went 0-3 on Saturday. Honestly, we had joined Elevate because I heard they play less competitive tournaments and usually against lower competition which is what we were looking for. I hope this weekend was not representative of what we will see all summer. My daughter joined travel lax for fun, not to be recruited. I am just hoping the other tournaments are more fun than this past weekend!

Ah, another satisfied DK customer...smoke/mirrors and the best tailgate tents....DK working his magic...he should be on TV selling on an infomercial....run for your life before the next payment is due!!!