Well it is October on a lacrosse chat site so what else are we gonna talk about? Besides, at least for once it is staying clean and not to personal. What happened to them making everyone register and no more anonymous postings?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agree completely. I guess it is forgotten that a great majority of lacrosse players also play football or other fall sports so that plus being a senior and likely partying Friday and Saturday it is seriously doubtful that the "A" players are showing up. I know over the summer after all the showcases and tourneys my son's varsity team also did the Huntington Summer league and it was rare that everyone or even the top player's would show on a consistent basis.

big weekend at Farmingdale fall league with HHHW v. HHHE in both the JV and Varsity division - predictions?

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

The game of the day is on the varsity level with PW playing WM, get their early seats will be filling up fast

This is funny. Are you really following fall ball this closely. Many teams will not have all their players. Kids are playing football and soccer. I believe the playoffs are being played.

My son's team has played every week with a skeleton squad - so meaningless other than getting a good workout in and a few extra looks with the stick in your hand . . . trying to read anything out of these games is absolutely pathetic! By all means, go and root for your son(s) and their teams, but leave it at that!

so glad this parity of a post received such insightful replies..... it was a joke, as is the fall league but talking about the Farmingdale league is still better than the wall street / PE occupation debate