Originally Posted by Anonymous
The amount the Madlax owner is over hype as a bad guy has really jumped the shark. Please moved on to how many holdbacks and how much Madlax cost. These two subjects could make everyone's life better. He is a different kind of guy, a little blunt and to much to the point when he talks and writes. But very harmless. He has run a high level club for 20 years move on people.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

I still love him but it seems like you have been blowing me off

- bizarre stalking

He will need my recommendation with college coaches who I will speak to on his behalf soon

- threat

Is this a joke? This will be a decision that Ryan regrets for a long time.

- threat

I will speak to coach Bordley and colleges coaches immediately and make sure they know they are getting a quitter who is ungrateful and soft who can't take criticism.

- threat

I am hurt and angry. You have no clue how this lacrosse world works. Wow. You have really screwed him. And by the way it is a big deal and I will let every one of his teammates know. His teammates will hate him for years for quitting and playing for a rival club. Trust me on that.

- Narcissistic drivel and threat

I dont need Ryan or your craziness.

- Pot meet kettle

You are a team parent cancer and every team has one. All the Landon parents already hate you because they tell me and I have been sticking up for you because you were 'madlax for life'. Screw you for taking advantave of me. I am sorry I got Ryan invited to 3d/ nike blue chip and introduced you to landon because he is obvuously unappreciative. If he was appreciative he would stick with madlax but I know his crazy and controlling dad would not let him.

- Yes, everyone else is crazy

Hey ungrateful quitter.... Your former teammates and coaches, who hate you now, can't wait to get a piece of you Saturday when we play vlc.
Who quits for getting yelled at and uses people who have helped them for years? Oh yeah...only babies who are coddled (and done a long-term disservice) by their crazy father.
See you there!!!

- the triple exclamation points drives home his lunacy