Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yet another person that never watched YJ C team play. Never once did I state they are the best of the best. Yet any parent that has a daughter on an A team is so quick to shame the C team. Yes, it's YJ C team......but they are full of A and B players. To reiterate, the C team is a very good team and not many other than several teams in the state of NY are better. But hey, keep shaming them. And good luck luck at NW and or OH and maybe even the Olympic team one day.

Love it. The C team is full of A players ... oh that is soooooo funny. You keep making the point of the other posters. You are cray cray. They are a C team. They are not full of A players. What is wrong with you????[/quote]
You should watch them before you shame them. [/quote]

Really? I have seen them. And I have seen the teams they play. Guess what? They are not "A" players. Just like Capital Orange and Hero's White are not "A" players. You poor thing. Why are you so desperate to want your little angel to be an "A" player? It's just lacrosse. She's a C lacrosse player, and I'm sure a very nice young woman. Hopefully she studies hard and ignores the pressure you put on her to be something she isn't. I'm sure she will get to a great college (if she's smarter than you) and have a great time. It just won't be playing lacrosse with "A" players. No biggie. #CisthenewA

[/quote]
You never watched them. Don't pretend you did. You must of gotten bullied in school and now you're the bully on an anonymous forum. Good luck with your superstar.