Originally Posted by Anonymous
There were no weak teams at G8. Another person that never watched YJ C.

Another person who doesn't know girl's lacrosse . and drinks the Koolaid. The 4th bracket at G8 was a collection of B & C teams. They are weak teams, sorry. This is the problem w you YJ bumper sticker crowd. You think because you play Capital Orange (and lose btw) or Skywalker White and win by a couple or M&D Red and win by 1, that you are playing "strong" teams because of the club name. Not the case. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's the same mentality that gets you cutting that YJ check, buying the jackets and t-shirts and traveling the Pike every weekend. It's for suckers. Queen Bee Your hustled you.

Your reading skills need work. You're making an argument that the team is one of the top teams in the land. Nobody putting this team as one of them. We get it, your daughter and her team is way better.

You did. Keep calling them "legit". We get it. You are desperate for your daughter and her team to be better than they are. Ok, I will say it for you. YJ C is one legit team. There. Does that feel better? Now back to reality, where they are not.

Why would anybody have their daughter play on a C team? It's a waste of time and money if you can't be competitive with the better teams. I could maybe see for a a couple of years when you're young, but after 6th grade it's a sign that this is not the right sport.

I guess the same could be said about Elevate Blue, why would anybody play on that so called "A" team? They can't beat any of the great teams and struggle against the better mid teams. It's a waste of time and money if you can't be competitive with the better teams. I could maybe see for a a couple of years when you're young, but after 6th grade it's a sign that this is not the right sport.