Originally Posted by Anonymous
its $500 not $1500 just like all the clubs, full
payment plans

This whole thread is a little ridicules, My daughter is almost done with college, and I have been through the process and seen a lot of how this works.

The best players will always go to the top college teams in any sport

Playing for a club will allow college coaches to see your kid play in a game setting but remember they see you also. They also see your kids instagram, snap chat, Facebook.... along with yours.

Playing for a top club is not the best or only way to get recruited. I have seen girls from every club go on to play and be successful.

Any school is good if you put in the effort and really try to make something of yourself. Yes the Ivy's and N.D. N.U. Stanford etc. are nice and help a lot, but going to school and learning a skill is still important. I have seen girls graduate from the best schools and the not so good schools and come out and be successful because of the effort they put in (and thats the real lesson of Lacrosse)

Legacy at any college plays a huge roll in recruiting, especially at the Ivy's

Going to camp is equally as important as club ball (this mistake my daughter learned the hard way)

I have seen some of the highest touted players from every club (especially the Y.J. ) go to college and never touch the field, or drop Lacrosse all together.retention after soph year drops dramatically

I have seen 2nd and 3rd team girls far outshine 1st team played in college.

Only 5 teams have won tournament in the last 20 years, your daughter will probably never win, let her play because she loves the game, not to win you a ring (does anyone remember who was in goal 5 years ago in champ weekend)

Let you and your daughter enjoy her time in the game because for 99.9% of them its over at 23 years old

This whole thread is a little ridicules, My daughter is almost done with college, and I have been through the process and seen a lot of how this works.

The best players will always go to the top college teams in any sport

Playing for a club will allow college coaches to see your kid play in a game setting but remember they see you also. They also see your kids instagram, snap chat, Facebook.... along with yours.

Playing for a top club is not the best or only way to get recruited. I have seen girls from every club go on to play and be successful.

Any school is good if you put in the effort and really try to make something of yourself. Yes the Ivy's and N.D. N.U. Stanford etc. are nice and help a lot, but going to school and learning a skill is still important. I have seen girls graduate from the best schools and the not so good schools and come out and be successful because of the effort they put in (and thats the real lesson of Lacrosse)

Legacy at any college plays a huge roll in recruiting, especially at the Ivy's

Going to camp is equally as important as club ball (this mistake my daughter learned the hard way)

I have seen some of the highest touted players from every club (especially the Y.J. ) go to college and never touch the field, or drop Lacrosse all together.retention after soph year drops dramatically

I have seen 2nd and 3rd team girls far outshine 1st team played in college.

Only 5 teams have won tournament in the last 20 years, your daughter will probably never win, let her play because she loves the game, not to win you a ring (does anyone remember who was in goal 5 years ago in champ weekend)

Let you and your daughter enjoy her time in the game because for 99.9% of them its over at 23 years old

its $500 not $1500 just like all the clubs, full payment plans

Well hurry up you only have 3 hrs to decide!