"If 25% of 60-65K makes you happy that's great if you're going to a school that you would otherwise not get into or is a school you would go to if you were not playing lax, but way too many kids are steered to schools they are probably not a good fit for because there's a 15K scholarship and all the spots at their dream school are already filled, 50% is on the high end of kids who actually play all four years at the school listed on their club lacrosse website - buyer beware"

Honestly I keep reading posts like this and some that followed and it just comes across as bitter parents who are jealous. You are making assumptions about the reason why kids picked a particular school with no information. One thing I have learned watching my daughter play collegiate lacrosse is there are a lot of excellent schools with great locations ,great programs etc. that many of us have little idea about. How do you know if someone else is a good fit for a school or not, you don't. Tell us the schools these kids are being steered to. Most of the early commits are actually going to excellent academic schools.