Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your daughter is on a blue team gets great amount of playing and is of recruiting age and you want to leave then right see ya bye. Or I'm calling bull on that post that your daughter actually plays for elevate. Elevate gets into some of the better recruiting tournaments around. And you as a parent still have to market your daughter. Please dk will help his girls.

Couldn't agree more, just look at their commit list.

seriously, the number of commits PALES in comparison to any top club. Thee numbers are very low compared to TG, YJ, etc and if you look at the trends over years the numbers are dropping. Some of the schools on the list are also less than desirable. I will add, my daughter is on Elevate and I know for a fact that DK does NOT write back to coaches - I have emails from coaches with proof that he never responded. He helps the ones he likes and that's just a fact. Do the clinics, pay the money kiss his a** if you want him to help your daughter.

There's a huge difference between not "helping" with recruiting and not responding to coaches inquiring about a player. If any program director is doing this, it's shameless. And he's doing it - no doubt.