Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's very simple, if you don't like it don't write the check to a travel club. I'm sure someone else will take your son's spot...

You guys are awesome - you aren't reading any of these posts.

Do you really think any of the posters here are saying "Waaaah! It's not fair that Channy has six lefty attackmen on his 38 person "A" team and my "wanna be A but really more like A-/B+" team is going to lose to them 9-out-of-10 times." They're really saying "Jeez - that training better be F'ing awesome to pay over $3000 for Little Billy to be able to say he's on the "A" team and never see the field in a meaningful game."

And again, before you knuckle draggers start talking about participation trophies and PAL and equal playing time, I ask you - is Little Billy having fun never playing in a game - because let's be honest, in this world of Instagram and constant SnapChat, do you think any middle school kid who plays for the worst travel team in the country doesn't know that Little Billy doesn't see the field more than Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder?

What happens when they hand out the championship tee shirts? How does Channy decide which 25 kids get the tee shirt because you know that the NLF tournaments and the Blatant tournaments sure as [lacrosse] won't give him 38 tee shirts . . .

So true. Why did they just make two teams and coach them both? They may as well had another good team.