Originally Posted by Anonymous
Before the showcases even get this started this weekend I am wondering after seeing the rosters why girls that are already signed, verbaled, etc...at this point are going to these showcases. The only thing that does is take away playing time from everyone else; it's selfish and pointless for them to be there esp girls from 2014 rostered on 2015 what's the deal with that and already committed...typical

Actually it's great that these committed kids are still playing. They actually help their teammates get recruited too. They stick together thus look better! Chemistry is important

**Update from PrimeTime 60 Recruiting Showcase, Bel Air, MD**
In the most heavily anticipated match up since U-15 Florida the YJ 2015 Blue team plays Skywalkers Blue. Result: Yj takes this one 7-6. Skywalkers 3 yellow cards, YJ none.
Especially sweet for YJ game held on Maryland fields with Maryland Refs

Go YJ 2015 Blues, You are the Best team in the country. You should be Proud of yourselves!!! I can't imagine how partial the Maryland Refs are! Why isn't their quality assurance monitoring lax refs? Where was TG? LOL

Were you there? Tournament reffing is usually shaky but I thought the reffing was actually pretty good. As usual, I thought they missed some calls and we got the short end of the stick but I always see it that way. I'm biased so I'd see it that way if I a SW parent or a parent of any other club kid for that matter.

Parents get a grip if your screaming at your kid or any other kid don't you think the college coaches will take note. I watched a 2015 YJ tell a ref he made a bad call and complain about it right next to the sidelines where the college coach was. Yes I am a YJ parent. Stop stressing them out and let them play. There are SEVERAL 14's still looking to get recruited bc believe it or not most schools are just starting!! Oh and btw someone should have told you talking to college coaches is not allowed your bothering them while they should be watching 2014 players!!!! Sincerely a non stressed out YJ parent!!! Your giving us a bad name RELAX

What are you talking about? Nobody on this particular thread said anything about talking to college coaches, berating refs, yelling at kids or anything about 2014 teams. You can always start a new thread if you have something new to discuss.