Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And the new General Manager of the UMLX Long Island Sound is.........Carol Rose!

How is Head Coach Shannon Smith ( Director LI Top Guns) going to survive GM Carol Rose (Director of the LI Yellow Jackets)...Oh the drama

Maybe they'll learn to "Just Get Along"

Not taking a side in this, but one thing they both know is how to make money in the lax world. So I would bet they will get along fine as long as there is a financial stake. The other option is SS leaves. But I would bet they have the two of them in those positions because combined they have a huge percentage of the audience that would have interest in this league in their respective clubs. Combined, I would say TG and YJ's have over 60% of all travel players in their organizations at eat age. Marking Genius for the United Womans Lax.

I'm with you, and honestly this petty BS should come to an end. There are more then enough girls to fill both clubs. hopefully the tension eases and they put their heads together to help all LI lacrosse.. and maybe play a tourney on LI.
the professional league is actually pretty good, I saw a game last year and enjoyed it