Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]2023 getting new A coach

Who is the new coach?

Does it matter he or she will be an upgrade. Doesn't CR have a new assistant at Northport?

And next year there will be another one. No one wants to deal with those parents and their constant bullsh$t. Soon it will be CR taking over the team just like she had to do with the 2021 team full of obnoxious, toxic parents.

There seems to be a lot of adults obsessed with this team and age group that are not apart of the team. The constant BS and toxicity seems to be coming from people outside the team... not from within. The coaches and team is working hard this winter to improve and I think everyone is looking forward to lax season. Good luck to all the local clubs this year. Hopefully all Long Island clubs will have success when playing out of state teams and looking forward to competitive games when the L.I. teams play each other this Spring and Summer.

I guess you were not on the sideline with us last year. Apparently you missed the team meeting w/ coaches after we got a beating in MD. Plenty of toxicity.

How would you feel if you drove to MD on Father's Day weekend to watch your 10 year old daughter play lacrosse and she didn't see the field? While the "studs" lost every game for the team. Maybe coaches are playing the wrong girls?

I would certainly agree with you. If a kid doesn't pass the ball to an open player, they need to be pulled off the field. If they continue with the same play they should be benched. Do you think a high school or college coach would tolerate that behavior? No way.